Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Got a Shot up on Earthshots.org

YEAAAH! This may not seem like a big deal to some, but I was checking my email this morning, and noticed that the photo of the day at Earthshots.org was from ME!!! This is one of the largest shot of the day sites on the web, so it is some great exposure for me and my work. Some of the work that gets displayed there is from world famous photographers, like Marc Adamus, Will Burrard-Lucas, Ian Plant, Brett Cohen, and Stephen Oachs. The shot can be found here:
Earthshots.org - March 17th, 2010

If you have never been to Earthshots, check the place out and look at some of the work that has been posted there over the years. Some of the stuff there is from photographers linked off my blog, or my website. Enjoy.

-Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment